2 years ago, i hate the leaving of a familiar place, a person or leaving a team, because i believe that the world is so big and in order for us to be friends is not an easy to come by, so i cherish every friendship. I believe that if friends do not have a common objective together, the bond will not be as close anymore. But for now i have already learn how to live with it, because there is so many people in my company kept coming and going, everyone is to fulfill their own purpose, so i wish them all the best in wherever they are.
This time Jason is leaving, he is my senior, and we have encounter a lot of downtime together, regards of network downtime or project downtime (overwhelm with project)
So now he has left the league, only left me as the last one in the batch to fight it out. I guess that is call growth, despite of the old warriors leaving, I do not fear because there are new warriors to stay on to fight side by side with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment