Sunday, July 29, 2007

HandMade Cookies

Yum Yum Yum !!!! Managed to get the handmade cookies, when I opened the Tupperware, saw the ugly cookies they looked so distorted, deformed, uneven, different sizes, rough, not level. Okie!!! When I took the first bite, the texture is quite alright, hardness just nice, a bit too sweet, but the chocolate aroma filled my mouth, that was kind of great. Who cares the cookie is ugly or not, the taste is more important, because that it is supposes to be eaten and not to be admired. Guess what, I only managed to have a piece, because I forgot to close the cover of the Tupperware, and the next day when I wanted to recap that marvelous taste of the handmade cookies again, it was gone! Luckily my CCTV caught the culprit, who ate my cookies in the act.





-The Ugly cookies-
- YUM YUM! There is cookie here. -




- "There is nobody, i am going to. ... ..." -

- Munch!!!Munch!!!Much!!! -

- Rest for a while first !!! Hehehee!! -

Guess what I managed to catch the culprit, the cookie monster. So in order to show appreciation, I just present this gift to her. Heheehehe!!!


- Cookie monster got caught !!! -

No comments: