Thursday, April 26, 2007

Burying the pain

What is burying? Burying is when you have painful memories and you want to get it buried away, so that it will not surface up and haunt you again. When I was young it always makes me very difficult to handle the pain I have received, as through something piercing through my heart. Often takes a long time to heal. When you are older and older, you have experience most of the stuff, It can be a lost of good friends, relative, your favorite place, friendship or love ones, but you know that it is part and parcel of life, and life have to go on, so you can managed to hide those feelings away, and telling yourself to brace up, and forget those feelings you had. It is only when you have encountered that scenario again that makes you feel really hurt. I was burying that pain once again, and this time round it seems to me faster than what I had when I was young. I recap those days how did I overcome those pains and put it into used, and It works really fast, maybe that Is experience. Life have to carry on and even I had stumble, I started walking again, maybe that is call growing up.

No comments: